CFO Vietnam is aiming to contribute to the improvement of the effectiveness and efficiency of financial management in particular and corporate governance in general of Vietnamese enterprises, with the support of AsiaInvest Group, the Vietnam Association of Corporate Directors (VACD) has established the Vietnam CFO Club. The Vietnam CFO Club is an organization that gathers individuals who are currently or have previously held positions as Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) and high-level financial managers of companies.
The Vietnam CFO Club operates with the principle of creating opportunities for members to learn, share knowledge, skills, experiences, and information about domestic and international financial management activities in order to realize the dream of “Enhancing the capacity of Vietnamese CFOs to reach international standards“. The club aims to gradually build a team of truly professional CFOs and financial managers, contributing to improving the effectiveness of corporate governance in Vietnamese enterprises, ensuring compliance with international standards and practices.
CFO Vietnam wishes to receive support and assistance from the CFO community as well as domestic and international businesses, agencies, and organizations in order to achieve its dreams and goals.
With our Vision to become a leading community for practical financial executives in Vietnam through credibility, expertise, and social responsibility. We have been focusing on the following activities:
- Build the online platform for corporate financial executives
- Organize regular networking events to expand relationships, share knowledge, skills, and experiences among members, with experienced financial experts, with senior financial managers of multinational corporations, with members of international CFO associations, and with members of other professional organizations.
- Organise specialized seminars on the field of corporate finance.
- Collaborate with international organizations to organize training courses on in-depth knowledge and practical experience in the field of corporate financial management.
Conduct financial research and surveys, and provide financial management consulting services for enterprises.
- Participate in the construction and development of a standardized system of corporate financial management in Vietnam, ensuring compliance with regulations and international standards, contributing to improving the effectiveness, efficiency, and transparency of enterprise management in Vietnam.
The 48th CFO World Congress
The 48th CFO World Congress with the main theme of "Transforming Finance in the Digital Age". This is the first time that the international conference for Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) has been held in Vietnam.
Cooperation with CIMA
Signing a cooperation agreement with the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) of the United Kingdom.
Strategic cooperation with ACCA
Signing a cooperation agreement with the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) of the United Kingdom.
Chairman of IAFEI in the Asia region
The Chairman of Vietnam's CFO has been elected as the Chairman of IAFEI in the Asia region.
Member of IAFEI
Becoming a member of the International Association of Financial Executives Institutes (IAFEI), which is the global organization of 21 national associations of chief financial officers.
Cooperation with JACFO
Signing a cooperative agreement with the Japan Association for Chief Financial Officers (JACFO).
Established Vietnam CFO Association
Established under Decision No. 79.08/QĐ.VACD of Vietnam Association of Corporate Directors.